20 August 2005

An argument

I had a bit of an argument with my brother Sanjay last night. Sanjay wants to sell his share of the Kwik-E-Mart and start an online poker playing website. I asked him not to quit, and told him that there is no one else in Springfield capable of running the Kwik-E-Mart. Sanjay suggested the teenaged fellow with all the pimples, but he already has seven other jobs, so I don't think that will be a good idea.

The argument got a bit heated, and we both said some things that we probably shouldn't have said. Sanjay told me that my life in America has been a waste, and that the Kwik-E-Mart is no place for someone with a Ph.D in Computer Science and eight children to care for. I told Sanjay that he has become too greedy to care about his family, and that no one wants to hear about how well his daughter did in the Johns Hopkins Talent Search.

We are both too stubborn to apologize, so I'm not sure what's going to happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home