30 July 2005

Hello, world!

Well, I have been reading Sanjay's blog for a few months now, and I decided that it was time also for me to start a blog. Setting up the blog was more difficult than I had anticipated, as most of the popular names and URLs have already been taken. In fact, there is already a apunahasapeemapetilon.blogspot.com! I don't know who this other Apu Nahasapeemapetilon is, but people seem to think that he may be interested in receiving a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field, totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Ultimately, I decided to name my blog address after my favorite Hollywood actor, Hank Azaria. Though he doesn't have the gravitas of Amitabh Bachchan or the dashing good looks and body hair of Akshay Kumar, Hank Azaria is an excellent comedic actor; I would even say that I feel a certain undefinable connection to his characters. When I learned that Hank Azaria had divorced from his equally-talented wife, Helen Hunt, I must admit that I felt a certain sadness in my heart, though I don't know either Hank or Helen personally.

Well, I must go now. Snake has come to rob the store. More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home